Welcome to the K-5 Science Website!
This site has been set up by the 4 elementary buildings to support parents and students with science. You will find resources, websites, and information to support the elementary science curriculum.
At Home Learning Resources
During this time of "at home" learning, the way we can provide our students with practice of science skills is different. Below you will find a framework of suggested activities for students to engage in on a weekly basis.
Suggested activities to do with the following sites or at home:
- STEM/STEAM Home Project -- See link on left
- Choose a topic and research it (animals, astronomy, fossils, earth features, sound, light...)
- Make a trifold board, a PowerPoint, a poster, etc.
- Do an experiment and write about it.
- Create a project using recyclables around your house.