Working Papers Application

  • Please complete Part I of this form. Be sure to have parent or guardian signature.  Bring a copy of student's birth certificate and original social security card to counseling office. Make sure student has a physical on file in the nurse's office or bring a copy of one to the counseling office. Student must be present to sign working papers in front of the counseling secretary or counselor.



Related Files