The Paul Road School and Family Association (PRSFA) is a group that all parents and guardians of children attending Paul Road School are automatically members of.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month at 7 pm in the library. All parents and guardians are welcome to attend meetings, share ideas, and learn more about our school.
The PRSFA Mission:
To promote the educational welfare of our children in the following ways:
- Support school-sponsored activities
- Provide voluntary assistance to faculty and staff
- Provide a constructive line of communication between families and school, helping to develop an understanding of the home/school connection
- Help provide information to all district residents concerning community, school, and district educational programs and issues
- Scheduled meetings and events are listed on the District Calendar
- Check out the PRSFA POST HERE!
- "Like" PRSFA on facebook
- Join the PRSFA mailing list. -Send an email to email@example.com
2021-2022 Meeting Minutes
PRSFA Executive Committee for 2021-2022
President - Rachel Scott
Vice President - Danielle LaJuett
Secretary - Rachel Scott
Treasurer - Laurie Miller
PRS Apparel Coordinator- Christine Tomczak
Faculty Liaison - Theresa Annello
Assistant Principal - Kim Doty
Principal - Peter J. Hens