Neil Armstrong Music
This page is under construction.
Here are some general ideas for creating musical moments at home without the internet.
- Sing, dance, listen to music, and add a musical sound track to your playtime!
- Stretch your voices with some “whooooo” sirens – high and low!
- Share a song you know with someone else.
- Sing a round or song with your family.
- Create percussion instruments from household items and make rhythms together!
- Turn on your favorite music and have a family dance around the house!
We hope these ideas will help you continue to develop musical skills and understanding and bring the joy of music to your homes!
If you are looking for additional resources for music, you can check out the resources in our "P-5 Music - At Home Resources for Armstrong Families" document (below), or check out MusicPlay Online. MusicPlay Onine is offering free student accounts during the COVID-19 school closure. Students can explore listening and music reading activities as well as many musical games by visiting MusicPlay Online.
You do not need to create an account. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to this website: https://musicplayonline.com/
- Enter Snow for your username and 2020 as your password.
Special thank you to Mrs. Nicodemus for sharing her talents
and taking beautiful photos of our concert!!