Current Student Highlights
- Congratulations to High School students Ivana-Re Baldie, Ashley Bonet, and Orlando Boxx for being selected to Conference All-State Chorus!
Six students from last years' graduating class have chosen to pursue music!
- Jessica Gottschall is attending Houghton College for music education.
- Parker Story is attending Roberts Wesleyan for music performance.
- Adoria Figgins is also attending Roberts to study music education.
- Haley Emhof is pursuing a major in music education at SUNY Potsdam.
- Brynna Dillon is studying music education at SUNY Fredonia.
- Jordan Baldwin is attending MCC to study music.
- Mr. Holman enters his 5th season as the orchestral conductor of the Stars of Tomorrow Gala!
- Mrs. Dunn will be presenting at the Music Teacher's Summer Conference (NYSSMA) in Albany, NY this August! She will be presenting on early childhood and play during classroom music.
- Dr. Foley presented on various music education topics for music teachers in New Mexico!
- Mr. Welch spent three weeks in West Africa studying the music, dance, and culture of the Dagara people of Ghana. The intensive program of study included lessons in African drumming, Gyil (the Dagara xylophone), and folk dancing of the Northern region of Ghana. The trip also included visits to local schools in and around the village of Medie, Nsawam.
Additional Music Department Highlights